Partner with “Homework” to increase student achievement while raising funds for your organization
Improve Parenting……Increase Fundraising!
Your Organization Sells “Homework” for $12.95 – You Receive $7.00 per Book!!
It’s Easy – There are very few steps required of the fundraising committee.
It’s Useful – Instead of gift wrap, candy, and logo shirts, try something new…something that will increase the academics of your students.
It’s Profitable – Each book sold is a simple profit for your organization of $7.00.
- Send out emails explaining the opportunity to purchase an excellent parenting book, while at the same time donating to your organization.
- Send home the Homework flyer with order form.
- Make it a contest! Have grade levels, teams, departments, etc. compete for the most books sold.
- Send a second email reminding people of the deadline.
- Order books (details including in the information packet).
- Receive the books and distribute
- Decide how you are going to spend the money
- Purchase an extra case and sell them at school related functions (Back-To-School Night, sports events, PTA meetings, etc).
- If your organization sells over 150 books, have Neil come to your school for an evening parenting seminar for free!*
For more information and to receive a fundraising packet, including everything you need for a simple and successful fundraising event, call 703-352-9002 or email email@example.com. You will receive flyers to send home, sample text you can use for your email reminders, and detailed instructions and tips to get the most revenue possible. If your organization is web savvy, you can also receive html code to insert content about the fundraiser on your website.
*subject to scheduling and distance from the Northern Virginia area.